Saturday, February 24, 2018

Down the Hole

Budget Works Kids Do for Too Long!

We all know that children love to drop things into small holes. 
I have made endless varieties of small motor skill works based on this love.
Many are one of a kind because I find the objects at Goodwill and figure out how to use them after playing around with things I have on hand in my many school storage rooms. 
They are always winners with the kids.




Incense jar with cocktail picks. 
I sometimes have to limit kid's time with this because they will do this for way too long.  






Olive picks in the holes of a food shaker.



Antique salt shaker with hair curler picks.




Swizzle sticks in a pencil holder.





Tiny beads dropped in vanilla jars.






Tiny plastic hats upside down into a small ice cube tray.
Hey, I had them both in storage and they called out to me for union. 
It worked!




And maybe the oddest:
Pom Poms down the volcano!
Don't know what the green tray is for or the black plastic tube.
They just wanted each other.
Kids Love It!! 


I have more. Many, many more.










No comments: