Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Skeleton Unit Lay Out for Parent Day





Deer Tray with coloring page. Fur, hoof, etc.
Large black tray is a drip tray for boots. Also handy for water works.









Actual bones I found in the forest are matched to cards.
Note of interest: The huge white tray is made to go under a washing machine and can be found at a hardware for under $5. Very handy for many projects









Poor dead rabbit from my yard is paired with fur, pictures, books, etc.








Parts of the Cow Skeleton






Cool Video here!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Awesome!

inspiredmontessori said...

Thanks, Karen!
That is how I feel about your blog!

Katie @ Gift of Curiosity said...

Wow, this is so cool! Love all the animal bones you have in your collection!

Marie-Claude Leroux said...

Oh my goodness - what a great unit!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Amazing that you have all this hands-on stuff to teach young children. I wish mine went to your school :)

Ticia said...

My boys would be jealous of the skeletons you have. Now I want to send them out rambling in the forests near us to find skeletons.......